Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Traveling the urban wilderness and finding mystery

Do you ever feel completely trashed and unable to catch up with all the places you have to be, and all your responsibilities?
It is already Wednesday and I don't know where the days are going! I am crossing off a few things as I add more to the lists... and lists and lists.

Sitting at a street light, in a moment of enforced stillness, I looked to my right and saw this cart. Who made it? Why is it there? It doesn't look like recyclables... it is an odd assortment of "trash". What type of person possesses such a thing, and could it be a treasure if I had different set of eyes? The more I looked, the more it became a window to another world... a mystery until the car behind me honked and I had to accelerate once again.

No comments:

Post a Comment