Sunday, May 3, 2015

Mother's day: only a week away... think artful gifts

Affordable Itty Bitty Sale. These (3 inch by 3 inch canvas) paintings of party birds may satisfy your wanderings for the unique token of affection. Pass one to your mother, or someone else who deserves a little color in their lives. Birds sing, fly, nest, mate, and pollinate our world. They certainly inspire me. I painted them in flight, feeding, resting, singing, gloating, brooding, guarding, traveling, and more! All together, there are  50 itty bitty paintings painted over the last two weeks, and I am asking $12 per canvas. I hope most everyone can find a reason to buy one. The proceeds will help me bridge the gap in my finances needed to participate in the summer painting residency program of my dreams.


We are having a studio Party (One year anniversary) on Friday the 8th. I am taking pre-party sales on Wednesday and Thursday. Reserve your favorite one and, if I get paid before the party on Friday, I will mark it sold!

No comments:

Post a Comment